Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Its been awhile...

Hi Everyone!!!!
So its been awhile almost 2 months. Life has been really busy here at the Boston home.
Ethan is growing like a weed and is all boy, he loves being dirty, playing outside, Thomas the tank engine and friend, Lego's and food. I can't believe he will be turning 2 in a few short months, time surely does fly when you are having fun.

I have been working on my annual Spring cleaning its slow going but its going.
I am going to be trying to post weekly if not twice a week. I am going to be posting about different topics such as cloth diapers, babywearing, gardening, gluten free, clean eating and yoga. I love feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or if there is a topic that you would like to know more about please let me know.

I plan on posting later tonight on "Why We Cloth Diaper."
Have a great afternoon.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment