Friday, January 10, 2014

End of the Week!

Since it is Friday I have a list of things I would like to complete before my weekend starts. I find that when I complete or at least check off a few things on my list I feel like I can relax a little bit more on the weekend. Here is my list for Friday.

  1. Work on my meal plan and print out recipes.
  2. Write out Shopping list.
  3. Complete my household chore list.
  • Sweep and wash floors
  • Dust 
  • Vacuum
  • Clean Bathroom
  • Strip beds
  • Wash Ethan's Cloth Diapers
My general rule of thumb is to make my weekends lighter so I have extra time to spend with my Family and if we want to go on a day trip I don't end up feeling guilty when I get home for not having it all done. Lets be realistic who want a ton of chores looming over your head while you're out and about, I know I don't. This also frees up my weekends so that I can work on my hobbies.

So tell me, What are your weekend routines? I am interested to see what everyone does to prep for the weekend.

Watch out for tomorrows blog posts 1.) Topic will be Meal Planning Part 2: Flexibility and 2.) My Meal Plan for Next Week.

Have a great Friday Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment